The role holder is responsible to develop and drive marketing strategy by providing best practice, strategic marketing, communication and citizenship support to the business, helping the organization to execute against its business objectives. He/she will support business to meet goals through optimizing investment in branding and marketing, communication and citizenship, including leadership, integration of and accountability for those respective functions.
Scope of Duties: Strategy Development:
• Drive the coordination of all strategic initiatives associated with the development of the customer value propositions and brand, Responsible for the implementation of the Bank’s marketing strategy Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with key internal and external parties. Manage marketing campaigns/projects and identify research opportunities. Define, develop and implement marketing procedures relating to policies, products and services in line with the wider business strategies.
• Carry out market research to identify customer needs and changes in the market Contribute to business growth as a key member of senior management team, by translating business requirement into marketing and communications objective Lead development and execution of in-country marketing, communication and citizenship strategy, and associated annual plans with assistance via an insights led approach Responsibility for leveraging our sponsorship assets to drive business & brand growth Understand, own and bring to life Bank of Africa brand strategy, positing and values with country through the three lenses of marketing, communication and citizenship.
• Integrated Communication Support;
• Leverage platforms to maximize exposure for Bank of Africa, Provide strategic, issue and crisis communication support (reputation management) including formal and informal environmental scanning and issue identification and monitoring, Work with team to develop strategic message/value proposition for the business and ensure alignment of messaging and themes with Bank of Africa Oversee the co-ordination of activities across internal and external platforms, ensuring balanced communication and collaborative communication campaign development Engage and energize colleagues around our mission, vision and strategy
• Marketing Support Product research and Development:
• Conduct research, collect information, analyze findings and present reports on market intelligence with regards to products within the BANK OF AFRICA GROUP and other banks operating in Tanzania.
• Assisting in product development initiatives; bring together regional business units within BANK OF AFRICA GROUP countries so as to review existing products and services offered. Organization of regional product launches and overall marketing support for business units within BANK OF AFRICA Group and BANK OF AFRICA TANZANIA with an aim of customizing the service to suit the Tanzania market Drive and maintain marketing partnership for bank of Africa across the regions.
• Drive and ensure all processes, governances and budget are adhered to driving successful deliver of all requirements. Oversee the development of relevant programmes in support of brand or product activities.
• Drive the digital marketing mobile marketing activities, focusing on user experience and user-centricity. Ensure that the social channel is integrated and drive customer
• Ensure consistency and relevance’s of website and microsite use in all marketing plans
• Citizenship Management
• Communicate the business value of corporate citizenship activity, creating awareness regarding its importance and impact Provide understanding and insight to the business regarding the current citizenship agenda and issues.
• delivery of leading, monitoring, communications, governances and reporting of all efforts
• Relationship Building
• Maintain a good understanding of audience needs and issues, either through personal contact or through the marketing and Corporate Affairs (country) network Provide exceptional stakeholder support that builds trust in the working relationship, confidence in our expertise, and a positive reputation for the wider function.
• Able to negotiate conflicting requirements from different stakeholders to build a coherent plan, which is accepted by all. Work closely with external clients and manage relationships with key customers and suppliers.
Competences, Knowledge & Experience
• Academic Qualifications of Bachelor degree/ Master’s degree Experience of working in a multinational, multi-segment, environment with matrix reporting.
• Awareness of cultural differences and varying legal/regulatory environments Banking or Financial services industry related knowledge.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Negotiation and influencing skills Strong leadership and management skills Excellent planning, organization and execution skills
• Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications Adapting and responding to change Copying with pressure and setbacks Deciding and initiating actions Relating and networking Clear and concise writing and reporting Presenting and communication
• Minimum 10 years work experience.
• Other Requirements; All internal applicants should fill the internal vacancy application form found on BNet, attach with your CV and Certificates
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submission: All the applications have to be submitted not later than 02nd May 2022 to; THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT BANK OF AFRICA – TANZANIA NDC DEVELOPMENT HOUSE OHIO / KIVUKONI STREET P.O Box 3054 DAR ES SALAAM TANZANIA.
through email: firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: We shall communicate to only successful candidates who will meet all the requirements above.