The North Mara gold mine is located in north–west Tanzania in the Tarime district of the Mara region. It is around 100 kilometres east of Lake Victoria and 20 kilometres south of the Kenyan border. North Mara started commercial production in 2002.
The mine is a combined open pit and underground operation from two deposits, Gokona (underground) and Nyabirama (open pit).
BARRICK NORTH MARA GOLD MINE IS HIRING FOR THE BELOW POSITIONS. CLICK ON EACH POSITION LISTED BELOW TO READ FULL DETAILS:
1. PROJECT GEOLOGIST– 1 POSITION
2. GRADUATE METALLURGIST– 1 POSITION
3. MINE SURVEYOR– 1 POSITION
4. SURVEY ASSISTANT– 1 POSITION
5. UNDERGROUND MOBILE EQUIPMENT SUPERINTENDENT– 1 POSITION
6. TSF CIVIL ENGINEER– 1 POSITION