How to Install a Blogger Template On My Website?
Blogspot Template(.xml Templates) are superb way to boost your online presence as they are fast loading (build with light weight coding) such as HTML5 and CSS3 etc. We recommend you to always choose premium web designs for your website so that your users may easily navigate to your entire website. So we suggest you to Download Professional Blogger Themes from our website, as we have only premium webdesigns in our website. We only promote safe, virus free, spyware free themes and plugins for your healthy websites, so do not worry about that…
How to Install a Blogger Template (Google) 2016
- Log in to your Blogger account, and go on your Blogger Dashboard, then click on the blog link (Where you want to install your desire theme)
- Click on “Template” tab
- Before you going to upload please make a backup of your current template file, for this hit “Back / Restore” button.
- Then click the “Download full template” link and save it to your computer drive.
- Note: Make a note of the file name and where you saved it in the case you need it later!
- Unzip / Extract the template file which you recently have downloaded from our website or another 3rd party source.
- Now back on the “Template” link, click the Choose File button.
- Navigate to where you have saved the unzipped files on your local computer drive / folder, and double-click the one that ends in .xml.
- Then finally click the Upload button.
Another Method for Installing Blogger Template on Blogspot Blog
- Go to Blogger Dashboard >> Template >> Edit HTML
- Delete the entire coding of the current theme
- Now open the theme file with any text file such as Note++ and copy the whole theme code
- Now paste that newly copied coding into Edit HTML page
- Finally hit the Save button!
You are done…