We are a purpose led firm – this is both an aspiration and a statement of who we are. Through our purpose – Going beyond. We have the courage and the conviction to pursue our aspiration in being a standard of excellence in professional services offering while doing what matters for our clients, our people and the society in which RSK is operating. We take pride in our partners (the market labelled big four and TRA Alumni) who have a proven track record of excellent service delivery with over 48 years combined experience.
Paysheet Verification Officer
Our client has been awarded a contract to carry out an assignment which is related to paycheck verification in offices located in southern,eastern and central regions in Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar Isles.This will be a temporary role and an on-need basis engagement.Initially,the assignment will be carried outin Zanzibar,Dar es Salaam,Morogoro,Mtwara, Iringa and Ruvuma Regions.RSK Tanzania is looking to recruit a dynamic, creative, and tech-savvy young Tanzanian who can take part in the assignment
Reporting to our Client based in Dar es Salaam, the Verification Officer will be responsible for confirming and validating paysheets in all regional offices and cross check the accuracy of the payment systems in region’s offices.
- ·Verification of the regional offices orders and payments are accurate
- Advise on paysheet documentation,filling, and safety
- Document any variations that are observed during the verification process for appropriate corrective actions
- Prepare periodic reports as may be required
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the coordinator
- Certificate or Diploma in business management or equivalent
- Ownership of a laptop will be an added advantage
- Flexibility to travel and work in regions assigned
- Analytical,organised and capable of working with minimum supervision
Successful candidate will be taken through basic training on paysheet verification and workethics. Additionally,successful candidate will be entitled to Per diem while at the region as per the assignment coordinator policies and scale.
If you believe you the right candidate for the job, please submit a cover letter, including your expected remuneration per day,CVs, copies of your academic certificates and two referees to email@example.com.For your application to be considered,it MUST quote the job title and your preferred region on the email subject line.
Submission deadline is on 4th March 2022 at 5:00pm. Hard copies applications will not be acceptable.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.