NJOMBE DISTRICT COUNCIL
When answering please specify: –
Ref.Na.NDC / I.20 / 6 / VOL.VII / 148 17/02/2022
JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR CHAIRMAN OF THE EMPLOYMENT BOARD NJOMBE DISTRICT COUNCIL
The Executive Director of Njombe District Council, would like to announce to all eligible Tanzanians, to apply for the vacancy of the Chairman of the Employment Board of Njombe District Council as follows: –
CHAIRMAN OF NJOMBE DISTRICT COUNCIL EMPLOYMENT BOARD POSITION-1
QUALIFICATIONS OF APPLICANT
- Be a Tanzanian citizen.
- Be honest.
- Must have never been convicted of a criminal offense.
- Have a profession in one of the following fields.
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration
- Law (Law)
- Have extensive experience in human resource issues. Administration and Law in the Public Service.
- Be a resident of Njombe District Council.
The job of the Chairman of the Employment Board is not Salary but the Chairman of the Employment Board will be paid the allowances of the Employment Board meetings as they arise or as he attends.
1. All applicants should send application letters with the following attachments: –
Shadows of academic and professional certificates (Certified).
Letter of identification from the Chairman of the Village or Local Government with a recent photograph.
2. Letters from two (2) trustees and one must be a Government servant with full address.
3.The deadline for sending application letters is 07/03/2022 at 09:30 PM.
4. All application letters should be sent to the following address: –
This announcement is made by,
Sharifa Y. Nabalang’anya
CONTACTS AND PHYSICAL ADDRESS
Njombe-Makambako Road (Mtwango Ward, Lunguya Village), PO Box 547 Njombe, Tel: +255 26
2782111 (Director), +255 26 2782027 (Inquiries), Nukushi +255 26 2782857 Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.njombedc.go.tz