The Tanzania National Road Agency (Tanroads) is an agency under ministry of work and transport which is responsible for development of truck region roads network in Tanzania. TANROADS on behalf of republic of Tanzania they are recruiting staff to fill the mentioned post. The selected candidate must be ready to work considerable length of time in Arusha region within the project area of situation warrant.
This is a chance for you to apply and benefit from this wonderful Job Opportunity.
If your are interested prepare your CV basing on instruction below.
- The candidate must attach CV with contact information and address
- Candidate must apply basing on strength of information given
- The candidates must attach the certified copies of his academic as mentioned bellow
- Form four and form six result slip
- Professional registration and training certificate
- Degree and advanced diploma certificates
- Birth certificate
The following should not be attached by candidates
- Form four and six result slips
- Testimonial and all partial transcript
- Candidate should have 3 referees
- The application letter should be written in either Swahili nor English
To apply for this wonderful Job, Application letter should be addressed to