Top Target is an emerging leader organization in providing End to End Management consulting services that form the basic building blocks required for implementing the Enterprise Project Management and Human Resources Management. At Top Target, we work closely with our valued customers to increase their readiness level to implement Enterprise Project Management and Human Resources Management systems. This includes Recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefit management and retention programs together with other services. Top Target differentiation is in its focused business model and its specialized Management Consultancy service portfolio that makes Top Target a unique, credible, unbiased service provider. Our achievement is a result of our continuous endeavors to combine talent, quality, and values together.
Roles and Responsibility
Responsibilities & Qualifications
• Develop SHEQ required administrative systems in area of responsibility
• Maintain the SHEQ related administrative system in working areas
• Reporting on SHEQ related information
• Management communication
• Development of SHEQ related risk assessments
• Ensure the scope of risk assessments address SHEQ related areas
• Implement the risk assessment
• Client liaison on the development of risk assessments
• Verification audits on Continuous risk assessments
• Implementation, verification and continuous improvement of quality related issues
• Capture and reporting of incidents
• Investigate, follow up and close out of incidents
• Close out and implementation
• Facilitation of the incident/accident investigation
• Scope of investigations • Timeline on incident reporting
• Investigation timeline
• Management of competencies of employees
• Facilitation of SHEQ related training
• Development of toolbox talks • Conducting SHEQ audits on sites / areas of responsibility
• Ad hoc audits
• Implement and maintain a leading indicator program
• Attendance and partaking in communication sessions
• Attending activities related to operations
• Knowledge of theories, practices and processes for Raise Boring and exploration drilling equipment
• Knowledge and experience in mining or drilling equipment operations and maintenance
• Knowledge and experience in mining and drilling safety standards Key Competencies / Skills / Education
• Certificate in Civil or mining engineering or any engineering field of specialization.from a recognized institution in Tanzania.
• More than 1 – 3 years experience in mining and exploration projects.
• Experience in Mining and drilling operations is an added advantage.
• Valid Tanzanian / International Driving License
• Medium computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook, and other MS Office systems.
Physical Demands of the Role:
• This role is generally 20% office environment and 80% field environment.
• Ability to stand and walk for short durations, including walking up and down stairs and across uneven surfaces.