Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves-as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes-the community and the most vulnerable. CCBRT is Tanzania’s largest local provider of disability and rehabilitation services in the country. We’re committed to empower people with disabilities and their families,improving their quality of life, and ensuring access to medical and rehabilitative treatment. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC)activities including obstetric fistula repairs and is opening a Maternity and Newborn Wing in 2022.
In order to strengthen our Imaging services in support ofour expansion ofservices, we are looking for an experienced Radiologist
You will use imaging techniques to produce visual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.You evaluate the medical history of a patient to ensure the medical imaging procedure will not be harmful.You inform the patient about the medical imaging process.
You will interpret results from diagnostic imaging procedures. You communicate and discuss the results and diagnosis with physicians. You compile written report of results and diagnosis. When necessary,you follow protocols for resuscitation,bleeding,infection and other emergency situations.
As a team member of the imaging department, you provde training and support to junior staff members.You work in conjunction with other clinical disciplines and lead the planning, implementation and management of the imaging services.
- ·MD with Masters Degree in Medicine with specialization in Radiology (or equivalent) from recognized institution
- At least 4 years of experience in a radiology department and the proven ability to use medical imaging technologies such as X-rays, CT scans, Ultrasounds,Echocardiography and Mammography
- ·Proven experience in execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process
- Registered with registered with the relevant authorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Kiswahili and English
- Excellent patient management and interpersonal skills
- ·Good problem-solving skills.
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role,and why you want to work at CCBRT in particular. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate job reference number:2022-05 DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:20 February 2022