Orkeeswa School is seeking an experienced and professional educator to teach Physics & Mathematics both for A-level and O-Level. Responsibilities for the role include:
- Teach Mathematics
- Prepare, implement, deliver and assess lesson plans, exclusively using English language, for Mathematics and other subjects as may be required from time to time.
- Know and comply with all Tanzania requirements for delivering and examining the subjects at secondary level. Comply with other relevant Tanzanian education requirements.
- Prepare holistic learning activities for students encompassing plans for homework and other extra-curricular studies along with class time.
- Develop present and assess tutoring programs as required.
- Prepare and supervise examination, collate examination results and prepare reports for students in relevant subjects.
- Actively participate as a member of the teaching team at Orkeeswa School and provide support as required to assist in the delivery of the education to students at Orkeeswa School.
- Actively lead and contribute to the professional development of Orkeeswa School and foster a sense of pride and achievement in the school and its students.
- Actively seek information to maintain awareness of up to date professional skills and subject knowledge
Physics / Mathematics Teacher Job Vacancy .
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Read, write and speak fluent English.
- Have at least 4-5 years of teaching experience.
- Can demonstrate excellent academic results in the relevant subjects.
- Willing to facilitate extra-curricular activities, extra-help classes, life skills classes, etc.
- Willing to work in a rural area.
Deadline to Email your applications is before February 15th, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMIT APPLICATION HERE