Loan Officers – 100 Posts
Position: Loan Officers – 100 Posts
- To build and maintain a substantial and high-quality loan portfolio.
- To conduct members recruitment and screening.
- To orient clients to the particular loan products and services.
- To make groups in all working days in a week, minimum Total clients will be 350.
- Make a regular contact with the groups and clients in field.
- To process loan applications, verify client’s income generating activities (IGA) and other related.
- Collect instalments from the clients in groups on regular basis and on time.
- To manage loan disbursements and monitor & collect loan repayments.
- Verify client’s Guarantor’s house and other necessary documents.
- To provide quality and good customer service to clients.
- To accomplish day by day activities as required.
- To accomplish all the documentations for the day as required.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Diploma/ Advance Diploma/bachelor’s degree/Masters.
- Experience is not required but will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work in field level.
- Willing to relocate.
- Ability to work independently at minimum supervision.
- Sensitive to operational risks, self-initiative and decisive with high standard of integrity.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment and to demonstrate good negotiation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Attractive salary package will be offered relating to competencies and experiences.
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts.
- Application Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees.
- One passport size photograph attached in CV.
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Or you can drop your Application in Our Head Office at Plot No. 87, Msese Street, Kinondoni Road Dar-es-salaam before 1700HRS on 15th February 2022.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for interview.