Ingredient Sales Officer TZ
- Empowerment Team
- Dar es Salaam, TZ
- Remote friendly
As our Ingredient Sales Officer in Tanzania, you will report to the COO and work closely with the Director of East Africa and the Product Department. You will be responsible for building the strategy for prospecting new accounts, generating sales leads, pitching our ingredients, and guiding them through their purchase process. You will help the growth of our business by managing Tanzanian sales accounts and analyzing sales velocity from these accounts to support forecasting production demand
- Develop an ingredient sales plan for Tanzania and promote ingredients to prospective accounts.
- Create the sales prospecting strategy with a list of target accounts and seek approval from the COO.
- Be prepared to attend sales meetings and report on analytics and KPIs.
- Use lead generation tools to qualify quality contacts and track them in the sales account tracker.
- Develop sales pitches and build email sequences in email automation platforms.
- Facilitate calls to prospective leads, follow through on calls with leads and current customers.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options.
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review.
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Any other reasonable responsibility given by supervising team members.
- Ideal candidates are:
- Highly creative with a hunger for innovation and are natural born problem solvers.
- Motivated by a passion to make the world a better place and love to take on challenges.
- Servant leaders who help to build the team and take on whatever role is necessary.
- Eager to learn and thrive in the fast-paced “fail fast, fail often” startup culture we embody.
- Collaborative in a highly diverse and global team and can work independently when remote.
- Critical and strategic thinkers with strong decision-making skills.
- Empathetic and patient, knowing no task is below them.
- Strong team players, knowing teamwork is necessary and that each role supports the other.
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years of experience in Sales & Marketing.
- A Higher Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing or business-related course.
- MUST HAVE prior experience in FMCGs.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills (written, oral and digital).
- Demonstrated compassion and empathy, strong work ethic and unimpeachable integrity.
- Readiness and ability to regularly perform under pressure and within short timeframes.
- Desire to be proactive and support other team members by reducing their workload.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications including: cloud-based software.
Send all applications through https://jobs.wrkhq.com/agricycle by 04 February 2022 at 5pm EAT.