About the job
Seeking enthusiastic teachers with a heart for Christian education! CCIS is now accepting applications for primary teaching posts starting immediately and starting in August 2022. Applicants must be willing to teach on-campus (in Tanzania). If necessary, online learning platforms may be utilized through distance learning teaching models.
We Are Looking For Experienced Teachers Who Are
- Passionate about teaching children from around the world
- Excited about contributing to the development of a Christian international school
- Eager to collaborate with teachers, staff, parents, and local communities to create a holistic Christian education which supports children to thrive academically and spiritually
- Ready to teach sports, music, special education and/or English as a second language
- Does this sound like you? If so, you may be just the person we’re looking for to join the CCIS team.
- Bachelor’s degree in education with certification or licensure to teach primary school
- Servant heart, an attitude of grace, committed to supporting a loving school culture
- Commitment to building and supporting a multicultural community
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting school’s needs
- Classroom teaching experience
- International experience, especially in a developing country
- Commitment to Christian education
- Self-motivation with an ability to mentor and supervise others
- Willingness to embrace and learn from other cultures and faith denominations
At the time of this posting, school campuses in Tanzania are open with safety and hygiene precautions.
School management considers both national and international health organizations’ recommendations for COVID-19 safety.
We encourage interested applicants to submit their Curriculum Vitae/Resume, cover letter, and three references to:
email@example.com -AND- firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are continuously being reviewed