FLEET TEAM LEADER
Reference Number CCB220121-18
Job Title FLEET TEAM LEADER
Job Category Logistics
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Fleet for a Fleet Team Leader position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report to Fleet & CDE Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of the incumbent will be to:
• Execute maintenance plan, manage fleet maintenance,
• Assist Mechanics with breakdown repairs and troubleshooting of faults,
• Monitor costs, Prepare fleet reports and adhere to necessary legal road permits
• People development and Performance management
• Ensure proper usage and arrangement of resources and working tools,
• Pre and post maintenance inspection, sign-off for work carried out, and maintenance of workshop cleanliness.
• Provide basic input into the Fleet Operations plan
• Manages Spare parts levels at appropriate inventory levels
• Manage ongoing compliance with EOSH and risk standards
Skills, Experience & Education
The applicant should have at least a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or any other related field, excellent communication skills and at least 2 years experience in related field. Flexible, strong communication skills, good leadership qualities, good analytical skills, and a demonstrated high level of integrity.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
The deadline for submitting the application is 03rd February, 2022.