Job Title: IT Digital Projects Officer – Graduate Trainee
Under a close supervision of the IS Manager, the IT Digital Projects Officer is expected to be able to: –
- Provide end‐to‐end digital projects management for both local and group’s projects
- Scope project requirements and work with the IS Manager and the relevant department representative(s) to prepare projects budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Work closely with third party suppliers tasked with the responsibility of delivering digital projects and ensuring projects are delivered as per the agreed specifications and within agreed budgetary constraints.
- Build trust and good working relationship with internal clients; have listening ears for their questions and concerns, and understand their perspectives and requests
- Facilitate and encourage viable project communication with all stakeholders via various collaboration tools
- Take part in improvement efforts for the team involved in project management
- Seek opportunities for development of the affiliate’s digital solutions, and be on the lookout for feedback from the internal users and the general public towards improving digital strategies of the affiliate
- Conduct research on market trends and how to use the latest market technologies to improve the affiliate’s digital strategies
Context and environment
- Working with Staff with limited knowledge.
- Working under pressure.
- Being decisive.
- Working with limited resources, stress and with limited support.
- Working with interference.
- Being responsible to more than one boss.
- BSc/Adv. Diploma in digital marketing, computer science, or similar.
- Good Knowledge of Computer software and Hardware.
- Familiarity with content management systems, Google Analytics, and project management software.
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issue