SAFARI & RESERVATIONS CONSULTANT – (1 POST)
Mwiba Holdings Limited is registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company with its Operations in Arusha, Meatu-Simiyu and Mara Regions. We are currently looking for Safari & Reservations Consultant to be part of our team and provide support to all our tourist facilities and enhance Photographic Safari Experience.
KEY RESULT AREAS / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Overseeing all accommodation reservations for Mwiba Holdings properties ensuring that all reservations are loaded into reservation systems.
- Oversee bookings for all complimentary Safari services including airport transfers, third party accommodation, flights, airport meet and greets etc. for all company’s agents.
- Monitoring agent’s emails trends and Safari operations requests.
- Administering Safari designing i.e. checking availability, booking, quoting, tailoring an itinerary, invoicing and monitoring confirmations.
- Work closely with reservations & Safaris Manager to ensure control of safaris by ensuring any inconsistencies during quoting and confirmation phase are resolved in a timely manner with agents as well as be available to solve any client issues arising while on safari.
- Developing safari rates, sharing and updating rates changes with the company’s agents, advising the team on timing and charges for trip cancellation and familiarization (FAM) trips.
- Work closely with sales and marketing team and be part of marketing research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer/agent’s needs.
- Diploma/bachelor’s degree in tourism or sales and marketing management from an internationally accredited tertiary institution.
- An advanced level of computer literacy with special focus on hospitality data use systems, as well as, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of hospitality sales and marketing management.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomatically with internal and external stakeholders, agents, guests and staff in all situations.
- Have the ability to work through periods of high demand and ready to work on weekends.
- Ability to maintain physical stamina.
- A passion for hospitality and the photographic safari industry.
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to think out of the box.
- Assertiveness, patient and possessing good organizational skills.
- IT literacy, with experience of packages such as Excel, MS word, Res Request, Fidelio, Pink Elephant or any related safaris or reservations systems.
Method of Application
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s and copy of certificates to HR Office through Reception (for hard copies) or via e-mail to: Recruitment@kdtl.co.tz before 30th January 2022.