New Job Vacancies UAP Old Mutual Group 2022, Ajira zilizotangazwa Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi, Jobs In Tanzania
UAP Insurance Tanzania is a member of the UAP Old Mutual Group in East Africa, which is a subsidiary of Old Mutual Limited (OML). UAP Insurance has been in operations in Tanzania since 2013 following the acquisition of the majority stake in Century Insurance Company.
We are proud of our contribution in the growth of the Insurance Industry and our commitment is to enable our customers achieve their financial goals through the provision of innovative insurance solutions.
UAP Insurance Tanzania contributes to the communities that we operate in through CSR activities in education, health and social welfare and participates in industry initiatives aimed at improving financial literacy and inclusiveness in the country.
The Company operates a large footprint in the country with offices in all major cities and now wishes to recruit a high caliber individual to fill the following position below…
Position: Claims Negotiator
locations Dar Es Salaam
time type Full time
job requisition id JR-18161
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role is accountable for effective and efficient claims negotiations and finalization of claims. Requires a high level of multi skilling and technical claims knowledge.
- Register and post new claims and processes them within the set standards to ensure quality customer service is given.
- Set initial reserves for new claims and recommend reserve changes
- Close files as payment/recoveries are made
- Ensure prompt salvage & reinsurance recovery payments are received and communicated to Accounts for posting
- Prepare claim summary reports
- Track by regularly updating the claims register to determine progress of the claim and advising customers on status.
- Raise and record payment requisition voucher, forwarding the requisition to finance department and tracking the file to ensure that the cheque/credit note is received back for dispatch to the claimant within the stipulated period.
- Identify and pursue recoveries at the point of claims registration & processing (facultative, treaties, excess of loss, co-insurance and TPO) and issuance of demand letters then passing on to legal section.
- Promptly attends to customer’s complaints and inquiries and obtain feedback from customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare claims statistical monthly/quarterly reports to ATI, Commissioner of Insurance and any other reports as directed by assistant manager or claims manager and ensuring that they are dispatched on time and maintaining records.
- Ensure good relationship with Finance & U/Writing as per agreed SLA’s
- Bachelors Degree (B): Insurance (Required)
Closing Date 21 January 2022