Bulyanhulu Gold Mine, Shinyanga Region, Tanzania
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Metallurgical Technicians to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the mining department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental
- Policies of
BGML, as well as other policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all BGML policies and procedures.
- Be proactive in ensuring Prime Product Protection.
- Provide accurate and timely Plant monitoring data to Metallurgy and Operations.
- Ensure the accuracy of technical equipment
- Provide quality assurance and quality control on all Metallurgical Samples and ensure that they are delivered to the Assay Laboratory in a timely manner.
- Conduct laboratory test work, analysis and reporting, as required.
- Conduct plant surveys, analysis and reporting, as required.
- To carry out any other relevant duties as assigned by the Process Plant Metallurgist
- Diploma in Mineral Processing Engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years practical work experience, including previous work experience in mining industry or laboratory is desirable
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Safety awareness
- Accuracy and reliability
- Analytical skills
- General sampling skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills (Excel/Word/Outlook
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Sound command of English Language
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
Indicating the role title “METALLURGICAL TECHNICIAN“ in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
If you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 09th January, 2022.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com