Guide (5 positions)
ADVERT- GUIDE POSITIONS
Mwiba Holdings Limited is registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company with its Operations in Arusha, Meatu-Simiyu and Mara Regions.
KEY RESULT AREAS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Plan tours and leads visitors through points of interest while providing useful and interesting information to the company clients.
- Ability to solve every day problems and take charge in any emergencies occurred while on duty.
- Transporting and accompanying tourists.
- Familiarizing yourself with the layout and history of the region or establishment in which you will be working.
- Planning alternate activities in the event that cancellations, closures, or weather prohibit you from attending scheduled events.
- Determine if any guests have physical restrictions that should be considered
- Span the roles of educator, host and escort including preparing and giving presentation to the company’s clients.
- Planning routes in accordance with weather forecasts and the length of each tour.
- Translating and interpretation of relating tour guiding matters to the clients on behalf of the Company.
- Certificates level in guiding Professionalism institutions.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in tourism or related field from a recognized University.
- 3+ years’ experience working in tourism hospitality.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate with the guests.
- Work closely with the team, flexible and eager to learn new things.
- In-depth knowledge of the guiding industry and Self-motivated and innovative.
- Candidates who are able to speak French, German or Spanish will be highly considered
- Valid Driving License-Class C
- A market related salary will be reward for this challenging but rewarding position.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s and copy of certificates to HR Office through Reception (for hard copies) or via e-mail to Recruitment@kdtl.co.tz
The deadline for submitting the application is 09th January 2022.