Kibo Seed Company
Kibo Seed Company is a private Company registered in the United Republic of Tanzania in the agricultural industry and in the Seed Sub sector.
The main activities for the Company are carrying out Research, production, processing of seed, sales and marketing activities of seed and other complimentary products.
The company wishes to recruit an enthusiastic, self-driven Human Resource Officer to be based in the head quarters in Arusha and constantly travelling to the Branches located within the Country. The duties of the Senior Human Resources Officer are;
- Handling the whole aspect of Human Resource management within the Company.
- Spearheading recruitment
- Organizing for trainings and Human Resource development within the company.
- Coordinate Human Resource performance management programs and appraisals.
- Create a conducive and safe working environment with inclusive culture for all
- Handle employees’ conflicts disciplinary actions and labor related issues.
- Oversee and manage employee benefit schemes.
The candidate should possess the following:
- A Bachelor degree in Human Resource or the equivalent degree from a recognized institution, masters degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a busy environment carrying out HR duties.
- Professional qualification in the Human Resource field from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of labor laws and all relevant acts
- posses the key skills of communication, decision making and organizational skills.
- Experience/ skills in strategic plan development and implementation
- Knowledge in budget preparation and implementation.
- Member of a relevant professional body in HR.
If you believe you meet the above qualification, send your Curriculum Vitae and attach all relevant testimonials to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.