Company, ESRA COMPANY LTD.
DAR ES SALAAM:
Key Role Responsibilities and Duties include:
• Following a filing system and organizing records, such as letters, legal documents, correspondence, invoices and memoranda according to the company system.
• Register mortgages and handle property transfers in a timely manner.
• Follow up on ongoing clients’ legal issue and pending property transfers and keeping up to date with the current position of all transactions handled by him/her.
• Communicating effectively with clients.
• Communicating effectively with the relevant offices for effective execution of assignments.
• Provide routine updates to clients.
• Treat all information about the firm and its client and their business as wholly confidential.
• Keeping up to date with changes in the law.
• Attract additional business from new and existing clients.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the partners from time to time during the course of employment.
• Being highly organized and efficient.
• The ability to be professional and courteous.
• The ability to work in a team.
• Strong sense of commitment and follow through.
• Strong sense of discretion.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Familiarity with legal terminology.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor of Laws, Admnistration Degree, Business Administration or any other relevant degree.
• At least one year of working experience in a legal environment.
• Analytical thinker with attention to detail.
• Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents.
• Systematic knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
• An understanding of the land transaction process.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Good written and verbal communication skills