Job Opportunities at ABSA Bank Tanzania Limited 2021, Prestige Relationship Manager
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Overall job purpose: To deliver dynamic virtual end-to-end customer sales and service including fulfillment, resolving customer queries, cross selling and/or upselling all relevant bank products on offer. Offer financial advice to the customer and handle retentions.
Accountability: Selling products and services.
- Provide sales and services enablement according with service delivery excellence plans by putting customer experience at the centre of products, services, solutions, advice and fulfillment.
- Achieves predetermined sales targets through generating quality applications.
- Contact the customer and executes the sales process within the desired turnaround time.
- Delivers customer sales and services whilst maintaining quality service standards.
- Determine customers’ needs by exploring all possible cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Ensure first call resolution.
- Tracking of conversions from lead or call to application and then to fulfilment.
Accountability: Reduction of customer attrition.
- Speaks to customers to ensure that their needs are identified and advises various options.
- Adheres to shared company values and service standards with regard to customer interaction.
- Resolves customer dissatisfaction / complaints and takes full ownership of the problem.
- Communicates with the customer according to company standards.
- Address the customer’s need with product knowledge that is technically accurate.
- Preparation for the outbound call, providing alternative products solutions were applicable.
Accountability: Information management.
- Update the system with accurate information to inform accurate reporting
Accountability: Adherence to risk and governance
- Strictly adhere to all risk and governance policies, standards and procedures and escalate associated risks.
- Participate in survey (EOS) and in findings action plans.
- Support BSSA CSI initiatives.
- Adherence to NCA, FICA and FAIS legislation.
- Comply with Risk and Control Activities and adherences.
- Comply with all Human Resources policies and procedures
- Understand and accept responsibility for all system access granted in line with all Fraud Risk Management Policies.
Accountability: Training and development
- Participate in all scheduled training and multiskilling opportunities.
- Participate in coaching sessions.
- Owning and being proactive about own training and development.
- Participate in idea sharing through pitch in initiative.
- Complete all compliance training within prescribed timelines.
Location: Peugeot House – ABT
APPLY JOB NOW