Job Opportunity at NMB Bank PLC – Relationship Manager; Bancassurance (1 Position)
Relationship Manager; Bancassurance (1 Position(s))
To increase insurance sales and penetration to wholesale clients, by ensuring strong strategic business relationships with clients is established and maintained. This involves end-to-end relationships of the whole chain of insurance arrangement from quotation arrangement and claim servicing.
- Assist line manager on preparation of business strategies and initiatives for winning business from corporate clients.
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing the corporate business performance to ensure that the targets are met.
- Responsible for the development of strategy to generate new products and execute on wholesale and Business banking segment.
- Analyzing the insurance quotations and policy wordings from insurers to fit client’s requirements.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for the corporate business is achieved by providing accurate advice for selling in line with customers’ expectations.
- Responsible to support Wholesale Relationship Managers in developing corporate proposition and gap analysis for corporate customers.
- Maintain close relationships with stakeholders, insurance companies and other departments within the bank.
- Ensure all the claims from corporate are timely handled and settled.
- Supervise and assist sales team from all branches in selling insurance to corporate clients.
- Remain updated with all regulator’s new and existing guidelines.
- Responsible for all the obligations of specified persons as described in the Bancassurance regulations with regards to business for corporate clients.
- Liaise with business development manager in closing corporate business.
- Conducting product presentations and training to the corporate clients.
- A comprehensive knowledge on selling insurance products.
- Knowledge on bank products.
- A good understanding of legislation related to bancassurance and channel delivery.
- Great understanding on corporate clients.
- Strong insurance technical skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Insurance business, risk management, business administration or relative degree.
- A Master’s Degree/Postgraduate in risk management and insurance business or business fields will be an added advantage.
- Any professional certification course or training in insurance business and/or sales is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in insurance business with a reputable company.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a similar relationship management role.
- Underwriting and sales experience in insurance products.
No. of Positions : 1
Job closing date : 01-Dec-2021