Job Opportunities at Exim Bank Tanzania Ltd 2021, Agency Banking Manager
Job Title: Agency Banking Manager
Department: Retail Banking – Alternative Channels & Digital Transformation
Reporting to: Head Alternative Channels & Digital Transformation
Hours of Work: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Additional hours as required by workload
Region: Dar es Salaam
1. PURPOSE OF JOB:
• To assist the bank to achieve its targets by optimizing distribution opportunities through developing
and implementing a physical Agency banking distribution strategy and identifying, building, and maintaining strategic retail partnerships that generate significant mutual value and expanding opportunities through other alternative channels/solutions.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assisting development and management of Agency banking; as an alternative channel for distribution
- of bank’s products/ services.
- Support branches on Acquiring and managing relationships with individual retail agents; through pro-active and consultative approach in line with Exim policies and procedures.
- Assist in end-to-end Agent network management (ANM) at Head Office; from Onboarding, managing
- and supporting agents (Agent life cycle).
- Monitor agency conduct, operations and performance, revenue, and benefit realization.
- Monitor agents’ operations; by producing monthly reports detailing the number and type of incidents,
- persistent offenders, root cause analysis as well as action taken to resolve.
- Manage the quality of agents in the portfolio, though pro-active monitoring of agents’ transactions
- trends and movement.
- Assisting in sourcing agency banking relationships; identifying potential agency partners, establishing profiles and recommend engagement in conjunction with sales team.
- Assist in managing agency partners relationships with the bank, regarding agency banking in both aggregators and super agency.
3. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, banking, marketing, or any other relevant degree.
- Minimum experience of 3 years, preferable in banking industry
- Effective communication skills.
- Have a business focus and take quick decisions to facilitate business delivery.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, Networking and Relationship Building.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Application deadline:- 24th November 2021