SECURITY GUARD (Weighbridge) – 4 Vacancies
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of Maintenance and Development of Trunk and Regional Roads Networks in Tanzania Mainland. The Agency is also responsible for conducting Axle Load Control Operations through Weighbridges.
In making sure that the Agency strengthens the capacity to perform its functions effectively, the Regional Manager, TANROADS – Coast seeks to recruit qualified and competent Tanzanian Citizens to fill the available vacancies at Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Coast on contract terms as follows;
POSITION TITTLE: SECURITY GUARD (Weighbridge) – 4 Vacancies
POSITION RELATIONSHIP: Reports to Weighbridge Shift In- Charge
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guarding the premises and properties of the Agency
- Watch for and report irregularities or hazards
- Control of vehicles movements while entering the Agency’s premises (Weighbridge)
- Apprehend anyone who threatens loss, damage, safety or security to Agency’s property and immediately inform the Management and/ or the police
- Assist on providing evidence in criminal cases involving theft or damage of Agency’s property
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Must be Tanzanian Citizen
- Must have Form Four Certificate
- Must have trained in People’s Militia (Mgambo) or equivalent
- Not above 45 years of age
- Must be fluent in Kiswahili (ability to communicate in English Language will be an added advantage
REMUNERATION: As per TANROADS Scale 1.1
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
Appointments will be on Contract Terms of Two Years (2), (renewable) subject to satisfactory performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Any Tanzanian who meets the conditions and requirements of this advertisement is invited to apply.
- Applicants who are employed should route their application through their employers
- Any person with unresolved criminal offences need NOT ap- ply
- All applications should have at least two names of referees and their contract address and reliable telephone numbers for contact (failure to provide two referees will result to a disqualification)
- All copies of Academic certificates and birth certificates MUST be certified
- Submission of a certified copy of birth certificate is a MUST, Affidavits will not be considered
- All applicants must attach one colored passport size to their application letters
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews
MODE OF APPLICATION
Only candidates who are willing to join the Agency immediately after being notified are invited to send application letters. Send your application to.
The Regional Manager
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
P.O BOX 30150, KIBAHA.
Qualified applicants are required to apply to the undersigned not later than Friday 19th November, 2021 attaching to their application letters; CVs, copies of certified Academic certificates, copies of certified birth certificates, names of at least two referees with their daytime telephone numbers, applicants’ own daytime numbers for contacts, and one colored passport size picture.
Late as well as incomplete applications will not be considered.
Lobbying and canvassing of employment will not be entertained and will work to the applicant’s disadvantage.