Job Opportunities at Tanga Cement PLC – Plant Operator I (3 positions)
Position: Plant Operator I (03 positions)
Reporting to: Packing Plant Supervisor
• Inspect rotary packer line and operate to load cement into trucks, bulk tanker, jumbo trucks, and rail wagons and ensure accurate bags weight.
• Inspect machines and bagging into cement bags; ensure that packer machines and bulk and Jumbo loading machine are running smoothly, report any unusual situation, ensure accurate packing as per product requirements and report bag performance while loading cement
• Operate all machine at Packing Plant including forklift; follow work instructions and procedure, ensure that the working area is cleaned, involved in the jumbo loading and other activities which may require the use of forklift and inspect and report plant equipment deficiencies/failures
• Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility
• Environment; Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify, and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area
• Any other duties as may be assigned
• O-level and/or A-level education or its equivalent.
• Trade test certificate in mechanical or electrical trade
Knowledge and Specific Experience
• One (1) year experience in manufacturing industry
• Basic knowledge on cement packing machine
• Able to plan own activities
• Problem solving
• Able to take and follow instructions
Salary and Benefits
Tanga Cement offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to email@example.com,
. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tanga Cement Plc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.