Job Opportunity at Agricycle, Administration Officer 2021
Overview: Administration officer TZ
As our Administration officer, you will report to the Operations Coordinator in Tanzania and work closely with the team in the office and management in fulfillment and execution of duties to ensure efficient management of the office and effective liaison with external partners and contact as delegated. You will be expected to operate and perform to the high professional standards,provide daily administrative office tasks and act as a link between administration and staff, record keeping and maintain inventory of office supplies, organize and facilitate company visitors, effectively communicate and ensure all are performed in high quality and time-sensitive manner and high degree of confidentiality.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient office operation.
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings and support visitors.
- Travel arrangements for staff like bookings, flights,cars,hotels, both external and internal events.
- Carry out administrative duties like typing, copying, binding, scanning etc..
- Provide information, Corresponding to emails and queries as directed and needed by the team.
- Maintain office supplies inventory, determine inventory level, place and order supplies.
- Overseeing office service and maintenance ie. tidiness and cleanliness, plumbing, electricity, lunch supply.
- Create filing systems both electronic and physical ,write and edit, reports and instructional documents.
- Handling dispatches, parcel collection and sending to respective end users.
- Support team to perform tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Any other reasonable responsibility given by supervising team members.
Ideal candidates are:
- Highly creative with a hunger for innovation and are natural-born problem solvers.
- Motivated by a passion to make the world a better place and love to take on challenges.
- Servant leaders who help to build the team and take on whatever role is necessary.
- Eager to learn and thrive in the fast-paced “fail fast, fail often” startup culture we embody.
- Collaborative in a highly diverse and global team and can work independently when remote.
- Critical and strategic thinkers with strong decision-making skills.
- Empathetic and patient, knowing no task is below them.
- Strong team players, knowing teamwork is necessary and that each role supports the other.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrable experience working in an administrative and office management
- College degree or equivalent work experience in office management or other related fields.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Demonstrated compassion and empathy, strong work ethic and unimpeachable integrity.
- Readiness and ability to regularly perform under pressure and within short time frames.
- Readiness to work anywhere in TZ for months-long engagements or permanent placement.
- Working knowledge of computer applications, especially: gmail and google drive.
Send all applications through https://jobs.wrkhq.com/agricycle by 30th October 2021 at 5pm EAT. Attach the following as one combined PDF: a) cover letter addressed to the Director of East Africa; b) CV with three reachable referees; and c) academic and other qualification documents. Clearly state the position you are applying for in your letter. Agricycle does not charge for applications or interviews.