Tender Opportunity at SHDEPHA+ kahama 2021/2022
CALL FOR EXPERSSION OF INTEREST FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION SUPPLIERS FOR GOODS AND SERVICES -2021/2022
Service, Health and Development for people living with HIV /AIDS (SHDEPHA+) is a national non-governmental organization, registered on 21 November 1994 , to mobilize resources to help people living with HIV/AIDS and to fight the spread of the disease.
Although originally focusing on people living with HIV/AIDS, over the years SHDEPHA+ has expanded beyond HIV/AIDS and related issues to other development interventions and now covers both infected and affected by HIV/AIDS with over 65 branches countrywide.
Each branch of SHDEPHA+ works independently, developing, managing, and implementing its projects, though all branches share one constitution and registration.
SHDEPHA + KAHAMA is currently inviting interested and eligible suppliers and service providers for various Goods and services for FY 2021/2022 today 02nd October 2021, in its areas of implementation around 7 regions of Tanzania mainland includes (Shinyanga, Arusha, Singida, Tabora, Mwanza, Simiyu, and Geita regions)
THE LIST OF GOODS AND SERVICES THAT THE ORGANISATION NEEDS TO ACQUIRE ARE AS FOLLOWS
- Office printing and stationaries services (coverage areas Shinyanga, Kahama municipal council, Arusha City and Arusha DC, Simiyu, Singida, Tabora, Mwanza, Karatu, Loginda, Monduli, and Geita ) Competitors with the existing business in(coverage areas Shinyanga, Kahama municipal council, Arusha City and Arusha DC, Simiyu, Singida, Tabora, Mwanza, Karatu, Loginda, Monduli, and Geita ) are highly encouraged to apply.
- Office Consumables Supplies (coverage areas Shinyanga, Kahama municipal council, Arusha City and Arusha DC, Simiyu, Singida, Tabora, Mwanza, Karatu, Loginda, Monduli, and Geita ) Competitors with the existing business in coverage areas Shinyanga, Kahama municipal council, Arusha City and Arusha DC, Simiyu, Singida, Tabora, Mwanza, Karatu, Loginda, Monduli, and Geita are highly encouraged to apply.
- Information technology equipment and supplies such as Laptops -National wide
- Delivery of security services -from the 12 implementation areas/Regions listed above
- Vendors for catering and conference packages -from the 12 implementation Districts /areas listed above
- Suppliers of Fuel-Suppliers from Singida and Shinyanga( kahama MC) are highly encouraged to apply
- Motor vehicle /cycle maintenance and insurance -National wide-agencies with sub-officers in Kahama Municipal council
- Suppliers of ICT consumable and its peripheral devices like mouse, adapter, keyboards, and others -national wide notice
- Supply of office furniture-national wide notice
- Software packages ie -accounting packages, HR packages, etc
- Provision of Auditing and tax advisory services -National wide notice
- Provision of travel agency services -from listed 12coverage/geographical areas
Requirements for applicants ;
- A cover letter explaining reasons that made suppliers or service provider’s interest
- A copy of requests for expression of interest signed by the director or authorized representative of supplier or service provider
- Tax Clearance certificate
- Copy of Valid business license
- Updated organization profile
- VAT registration certificates
- Copy of TIN Certificate number
- Certified copies of business registration
- For transport services providers -A bidder should be able to provide the vehicle that can work in rough roads and a rainy season especially Msalala DC, type of transportation with air-conditioning and be able to work in any environment (unpaved roads), especially in rural areas.
- The names of EFD receipts must match with the names contained in Tax invoices, proforma, delivery notes, and bank account names.
- A bidder must be ready to adhere to the donor’s rules and regulations who are in partnership with SHDEPPHA+.
All qualified bidders who are willing to work with SHDEPHA + Kahama to the above-stated announcements are invited to submit their application via the following address Email; firstname.lastname@example.org, or by hand to Program Director, SHDEPHA+ Kahama which is allocated at Igomero centre near Nyarugusu petrol station,
To be considered, your application must be received by 06:00 pm on 30/10/ 2021.
Make sure your documents are well covered and sealed