M-Pesa: M-Pesa Charges (Tariffs) – Ada za M-Pesa
brings you the information about M-Pesa New Transaction Tarriffs/Charges). Make sure that you read the whole guide because we have taken into account all information on New M-Pesa Tariffs (Charges) for the best tips for you. M-PESA the largest and most innovative mobile financial service in Tanzania has enriched its transaction experience by launching its M-PESA APP. The APP provides a truly transformative customer experience.
By using the app you get a richer experience on all transaction types be it sending money to loved ones, accessing your bank account, paying for goods and services, sending or receiving money internationally and transacting from anywhere in the world as long as you have data connectivity.
M-Pesa Tariffs and charges applicable during transfer and withdrawal for M-Pesa subscribers that includes the government levy.
- Dial *150*00# and select Withdraw Money
- Enter the agents number
- (999999 for Bank ATM)
- Enter the password
You will receive an SMS Dial
*150*00# and select withdraw MoneyEnter the agents
- There are no transaction fees when you deposit money into your account through M-Pesa agents
- Ensure that your M-Pesa registration information is correct, otherwise visit your nearest Vodashop to verify the information
- You can send up to Tsh 5M per day or hold up to Tsh 10M in your M-Pesa account at any time once you complete your registration
- Whenever you send money always ensure to verify the receipient’s name to avoid inconveniences
- Verify if your registration is complete by dialing *106#
- Whenever you send money always ensure to verify the recipient’s name to avoid inconveniences
- When doing a transaction at an M-Pesa agent you will be required to provide your identification card
- After swapping your Vodacom number, you can start using your M-Pesa account after 48 hours
- To get M-Pesa terms and conditions visit your nearest Vodashop or go to www.vodacom.co.tz
- M-Pesa displays account balances on every transaction confirmation for FREE. If you wish to make a balance query you will be charged Tsh 60.
- For M-Pesa accounts that are not used for more than 150 days, A fee of Tsh 600/=will be charged for account maintenance every month.
For amounts that remain in customer accounts unclaimed for more than 5 years, the money will be transferred to relevant authorities
in accordance with the laws of Tanzania.
- When making payments to registered M-Pesa Merchants, you will be charged a small fee of 0.5% of the paid amount for all payments of up to Tsh 1,500,000/=. For payments between Tsh 1,500,001 and 2,000,000 you will be charged Tsh 7,500/=and for payments above Tsh 2,000,000/=a charge of Tsh 8,000/=will be applied.
- All tariffs stipulated above are inclusive of all Government Taxes
- For more information contact Vodacom call centre by dialing 100 for FREE
- You can get your M-Pesa statement sent to you for FREE via email or a printed copy for Tsh.3,000/=per requested month via our Vodacom Shops. This charge incur printing costs.
Vodacom / M-Pesa official website is – https://vodacom.co.tz/