Job title: Cap-TB Project Coordinator
Reporting to: Senior Advisor TB services
Location: Dar es Salaam
The cap-TB project coordinator is responsible for providing the day-to-day coordination to effectively implement the CaP TB project in Tanzania.
He/she will work under leadership and direct supervision of Senior Advisor TB services, EGPAF Tanzania.
He/she will also work closely with project coordinator Paediatric TB at the National TB and Leprosy program, as well as other national TB implementing partners.
S/he will provide country level technical assistance, mentorship and supervision of the cap-TB project supported activities, including designing and supporting implementation of innovative approaches to ensure high quality services across the supported regions.
The coordinator will assure an effective collaboration with various technical staff at county and project offices, while providing guidance and technical assistance to RTLCs and DTLCs in line with the government of Tanzania (NTLP) guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leading and coordinating Cap-TB project activities in the supported regions and councils including planning, implementation, monitoring, and documentation and reporting.
• Support Cap-TB project regions, councils and facilities to provide high quality services.
• Ensure good documentation and reporting of all project activities
• MD or Bsc Nursing from a recognized university, Master’s degree will be added advantage.
• At least 3 years of proven experience in program management and implementation of TB and TB/HIV programs in developing countries, including supervision and reporting
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Experience in clinical management of TB/HIV in adults and children in resource poor settings.
• Training and experience in TB, TB/HIV collaborative activities and HIV & AIDS interventions.
• Knowledge and experience in TB and TB/HIV program management and capacity building.
• Knowledge and experience in writing proposals and reports for international donor agencies.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of the functioning of the country’s Ministry of Health policies and care and treatment guidelines.
• Knowledge of principles and practices governing USG and/or other federal grant programs is an advantage.
• Good knowledge of basic IT skills including Microsoft word, excel, power point, outlook and Internet).
• Creative imagination in designing interventions using Quality Improvement principles.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects while working as part of a team.
HOW TO APPLY:
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to:
The Senior Human Resource Manager,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation,
P.O. BOX 1628,
395 Ursino Park , Mwaikibaki Road, Morocco
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 06TH December 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.