AU Careers: is African Union Commision main vacancy application portal, in order to be able to apply for a position all potential applicants will need to create a PHP database Record where they will enter among others your personal information, current and previous education and employment details.
From the provided information AUC recruitment team will match the data against the currently applied for position to see if you meet the requirements.
It is advised that you completely enter your data as partial data may lead to disqualification.
In addition you can always track the status of your applications by clicking on my applications in your cockpit.
Please use the following links to access the E-recruitment System to access your PHP records, note in the Legacy System you cannot update your data.
In addition you can access the User Manuals from the links below if you are having problems applying for a position or creating your profile.
Current Vacancies at African Union Commision:
1. COMMUNICATION AND PUBLICATION OFFICER
2. FINANCE OFFICER , ACHPR
3. FRENCH TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETATION EXPERT
4. LIAISON OFFICER
5.POLICY OFFICER- FOOD SECURITY AND NUTRITION
6. POLITICAL OFFICER (PEACE & SECURITY COUNCIL SECRETARIAT)
7. PROJECT MANAGER- SAFETY AND SECURITY SYSTEMS
8. SENIOR COMPLIANCE AND QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
9. SENIOR COMPLIANCE OFFICER , ETHICS OFFICE
10. SENIOR POLICY OFFICER (AFCON